HybridZ

Darius240z 1st Photoshoot.

I finally picked the car up today from Justin at Samberg Rod and Custom. I'm super excited to have the car back in my posesion again after soo long. It starts, runs, and drives but needs a tune and aligment asap. I can't wait to get the car on a dyno and get it running right, it's gonna be a beast! I'm happy with the way it turned out, sometimes I was in doubt but the body kit ended up looking the way I wanted. I'm sure there will be lots of things to be worked out once I start driving it but that's all the fun stuff. All the pics are full rez, click twice to access the full size of the image.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/dariuskhashabi/240z%202/

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks amazing. Really like the lines and the paint.

It's hard to really say anything negative about the car, but I don't care for what looks like a BOV sticking through the hood or the Silver Rivets everywhere. Just my .02, but whatever, who am I!

Second input, not sure if this will happen or not though.

With the cars fenders fastened to the bodywork like that, are you going to be pulling the fenders on and off with some level of frequency?

I'd like to see photos of how it's all finished out back there, beauty is always in the details on this stuff, and i'm betting yours has alot of detail hidden in there.