HybridZ

Darius240z 1st Photoshoot.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The upgrade to the upgraded car that got me into Z's.

???wtf thanx darius like joey your car inspired me 2 get 'Z' a swap it and all that other goodstuff and now this??????.....jk.... car looks beautiful... will send you a bill in the mail for the laptop i destroyed with my drool while lookin at your car:shock:

Please please please please please don't crash it... :D

Wow, the car is finally "finished" and it looks absolutely stunning. Anyone not admitting that is bound in jealousy. Everything has paid off that you have planned for the beast---you should be extremely pleased and proud like a new daddy :thumbs:

Nice work, Darius.

Davy

Darius been a long time fan since your original Supercharged Z, its a video that I play frequently to keep me inspired (and to impress my car buddies). I have the one that has you in your garage starting up the car, you hear the fuel pumps kick on and then the thunder of the SC V8, then you are revving it, in the back ground are your bikes...its a wicked video on full volume!

I cannot wait to hear and see footage of this car.

You raised the bar 7years ago with your original car, this one is beyond reach!

Congrats on a beautiful and inspiring project.

Mind blowing..to the 4th dimension!

My best - Yasin

You raised the bar 7years ago with your original car, this one is beyond reach!

Couldn't have said it any better myself!

I too got into the V8 swap because of your car. I used the LT1 because that's what yours was running....I just couldn't afford the supercharger at the time! LOL GOD I can't wait to see this thing laying down some seriously large patches of rubber!

Guy