HybridZ

Darius240z 1st Photoshoot.

Sweet, My brother Chuck told me about your project like 4 years ago when you sent the wheels back to us to rebuild. It looks great, tons of attention to detail, I think that if you look arond this forum that attention to the little things is a trait most Z owners have.

RE

Thanks, can we get some pics of it on the HRE site? I've had the wheels since 98.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't have said it any better myself!

I too got into the V8 swap because of your car. I used the LT1 because that's what yours was running....I just couldn't afford the supercharger at the time! LOL GOD I can't wait to see this thing laying down some seriously large patches of rubber!

Guy

I want to get it laying patches of rubber everywhere!! Does anyone know someone who can tune the Fast system in nor or so cal?

I think the BOV through the hood is terrible, sticks out like a sore thumb against the black finish of the car. Looks like a pimple on the hood in many shots. Would likely look a LOT better if it was anodized or even just painted black, so that it blends more with the rest of the car.

The rest of the car looks very good.

I'm torn on the headlights, it looks very menacing, which I like, I'm just not sure about it overall though, so far I'm leaning towards liking it. I doubt it would be very legal around where I live to do that though. Cops get sticky about lights around here.

The body work looks amazing and the wheel fitment couldn't be better, as in the way they sit in the arches.

• 3 weeks later...