HybridZ

Is this a member's car? V12 240Z

rturbo 930

nope. I sold the car in Sept 07

yup. Looked better in silver

I have been getting a few emails on the sale and I no longer own it.

I sold most of the life support system for it too...The machine shop. The web site should come down but there is mixed emotions on that. A lot of my life went into that car.

I am now eyeing my Aston Martin with bad intent. heh heh

Curious? Now that it is gone was it worth it? If you had to do it again would you have? You said the machine shop was the life support, was there ongoing issues with the build or was it fairly bullet proof once compleed?

nope. I sold the car in Sept 07

yup. Looked better in silver

I have been getting a few emails on the sale and I no longer own it.

I sold most of the life support system for it too...The machine shop. The web site should come down but there is mixed emotions on that. A lot of my life went into that car.

I am now eyeing my Aston Martin with bad intent. heh heh

Would I do it again? Oh ya. Problem is, that I am over fifty and don’t have the energy it takes for such a commitment. The shop as a life support system? More than likely it was my life support system for my mind and for the hobby. In the twenty three years that I owned the car I went as far as I could intellectually and mechanically with it. Anything above or beyond would have ruined the project.

The car was over engineered so as not break. As a result it is a tad overweight at 3000 lbs. But solid and reliable. I find the same thing with the Aston. Something that would be sufficient in America ends up weighing twice in England because an engineer spent too much time looking at it.

As a lifelong hobby this definitely the best. What more can I say?

Dream then build it!