HybridZ

Not your typical 280zx... check it out, quite different & unique

Guest 280ZForce

Guest 280ZForce
that's pretty sick....i want to see some interior pics...do you have the link handy? if not i'll jus go search for it...

updated 1st post with some interior pics for ya.

Justin - Interesting find...well it is a turbo..here is the proof:

3000779_4_full.jpg

I think it looks pretty good here:

3000779_2_full.jpg

It says the owner of the car owns a shop called 1/4 mile Cutoms Paint and Performance. So I guess they wanted to showcase their work. The paint job is pretty incredible and I can definitely respect it, but it has too much body kit overall and from the rear 1/4 to the back bumper has too ass.

Needless to say, its different and definitely a show piece. Its on bags or hydraulics too.

Lots of time went into that bad boy!

Yasin

I agree...that red interior is a bore and hard to look at! Cool paint job but Id get tired of it..... guess its perfect for the show circuit. Nicely integrated Skyline taillights!

Overall, I like it, but I think the interior needs some work to be brought up to par with the rest of the car ;)

Guest 280ZForce
What is "JGTC"?

I had seen pictures of that car a couple months ago IIRC. IMO it looked FAR better in the red than the silver. The "panel" look is hard to look at and is too busy.

JGTC means Japan Grand Touring Car. They are like super GT cars in the race circuit.

here's 1 of the JGTC R34 Skylines...

800px-R34_Xanavi_Skyline_001.JPG