HybridZ

Fender roller for rental program (Actually a loaner)

• 2 weeks later...

A heat gun, which you can get for about $20 is the key. You could rap your aluminum bat with duck tape and just be easy as you go. Get the part of the fender you are going to work on nice and hot (without burning the paint) and just do your thing. I got the portion of the fender which was cutting into my tire rolled good. I may hear a scrape if my air shocks go down in pressure but I know it is not cutting into my tires, just rubbing them. I just acquired a 9" rearend whuch I'm rebuilding to put in my Mustang WHen I get this accomplished I want to order new rear leaf springs. I am going to go from 4 to 5 leafs. Mustang plus makes a 'Street heat kit' that stiffens up the rear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I have an Eastwood Fender roller and heat gun that I'd be willing to rent out to those who want to roll their fenders. Please PM me if interested.

IMG_0328.jpg

Below are the terms of the rental:

(1) Cost of rental will be $30 + $15 shipping = $45. (I will provide the renter of the fender roller with a tracking number)

(2) A $200 deposit is required and will be refunded back when the Fender Roller Kit is returned.

(3) Rental is for 3 days (The day you receive and the day you return are not counted)

(4) A late fee of $10 per day if held longer.

(5) Renter ships the fender roller back at his/her expense and provides me with a tracking number.

Legal Disclaimer:

**The Renter of the Fender Roller Kit assumes all liability associated with the proper use of these tools.

**A $200 deposit will be held until the Fender Roller Kit is returned upon which the deposit will be refunded.

**If the Fender Roller Kit is not returned or is rendered unusable then part or all of the $200 deposit will be forfeited dependent upon repairability of the Tool.

**I am not responsible for any damage to the vehicle or person while using the Eastwood Fender Roller or Heat Gun.

• 5 months later...

For those on the west coast and in SoCal, I roll fenders regularly and can perform the service for you. Since these cars are old, there is no way to guarantee if the paint will crack from the stress. I'm not into the idea of loaning the tool out for you to take home since mine is modded and has gone through a number of improvements.

• 5 months later...

For those on the west coast and in SoCal, I roll fenders regularly and can perform the service for you. Since these cars are old, there is no way to guarantee if the paint will crack from the stress. I'm not into the idea of loaning the tool out for you to take home since mine is modded and has gone through a number of improvements.

Where in so cal and how much?

• 2 weeks later...