HybridZ

Fuel Availability in Greenville South Carolina

Mikelly

I have a wedding to go to later this week/ weekend in Greenville, SC. Can you guys down in South Carolina let me know what the fuel availability, both gas and diesel.

Please do NOT post anything related to the price of fuel, or anything political related to fuel availability. I simply want to know if I'm going to be able to find it during my trip down and back.

Mike

Have the same concerns about the Atlanta area. Going up this week for Petit LeMans.

It sucks right now!! I went by 12 gas stations that were closed until I found one open. Lucky I got there early and was second in line. After I finished the lines were 5 to 6 cars deep per pump, with lines going out onto the street! They say this should lighten up this week. We'll see.

Went by quite a few that are dry... the price is dropping where I live from $4.28 to $3.75... but they are still out of gas :confused:

True, I have seen some where the price is possibly going down, but at least the lines are shorter, gas IS available from what I can tell, and it's not as crazy at it was before.

The Sunday newspaper indicated that the "spigot is on," which means this mess should be resolved this week. It's now Wed, so lets see what the lines, if any, are like this morning.

Mike, if I was a betting man, I'd say come out and take your chances. I think you'll find gasoline.

Davy