HybridZ

funny ebay 240z ad

I think this has been posted before, recently. If not here, then on classiczcar. It is the same individual who is trying to sell a whole lot full of Z cars. The cars have been listed and talked about for a long time now, but I've never heard yet of anyone actually buying one, let alone the whole lot.

This might be better off in the non-tech section.

very funny description. I think my wife came with a description something like that. The price is way out of wack, really, I mean look at the rust, cracked dash, engine is bagged for sure, sitting way to long. I'll give him 5oo for it no more. Come to think of it, my wife cost me that much on our first date. Hmmm

I may have to contact that guy...

For that lowered reserve price, I might bite. There are some pieces I 'need' off that car. All depends on documentation provided at time of sale.

Unfortunately the jobsite I'm at blocks the login to E-Bay so I'm stuck for now till I get to another internet node to try contacting the guy again.

Can you see me with ANTOTHER Z? Muhahahahaha!

I would love to contact the guy, but I can't get through to E-Bay as it's a restricted site.

If anybody has e-bay access, you can maybe direct him to this thread, and send him my e-mail (in my profile) so he can send me a ping, and we can go it from there. I'll be stuck here and whatever they did to my computer to make it access this network, it now won't go to the Hotels unrestricted network, and 'system restore' is not doing the job of rolling back to previous settings, so I'm stuck watching from the sidelines!

I am in So Cal (Riverside), and I should be back in the area before (gawd willing) the end of the month to come and personally pay the guy a visit. If all meets expectations, I can come carrying cash and bring a trailer to take it away the same day!

Hell, the other day when I saw this I could ping the ad and at least see the photos, now all I get is a 'Grey Screen' telling me "SAMIR Restricted Site, Access Denied"...

SAMIR: "Societe Anonmye Morocaine de L'Industrie du Raffinage"---things are frustrating here in Morocco right now! Rather be there to follow up immediately!

"I would love to contact the guy, but I can't get through to E-Bay as it's a restricted site.

If anybody has e-bay access, you can maybe direct him to this thread, and send him my e-mail (in my profile) so he can send me a ping, and we can go it from there."

HOW THE HELL DOES THIS QUOTE THING WORK?

Hey whats up, I have ebay access Has anybody contacted this guy. I seen this on ebay, I thought it was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen.:-D

I would love to contact the guy, but I can't get through to E-Bay as it's a restricted site.

If anybody has e-bay access, you can maybe direct him to this thread, and send him my e-mail (in my profile) so he can send me a ping, and we can go it from there. I'll be stuck here and whatever they did to my computer to make it access this network, it now won't go to the Hotels unrestricted network, and 'system restore' is not doing the job of rolling back to previous settings, so I'm stuck watching from the sidelines!

I am in So Cal (Riverside), and I should be back in the area before (gawd willing) the end of the month to come and personally pay the guy a visit. If all meets expectations, I can come carrying cash and bring a trailer to take it away the same day!

Hell, the other day when I saw this I could ping the ad and at least see the photos, now all I get is a 'Grey Screen' telling me "SAMIR Restricted Site, Access Denied"...

SAMIR: "Societe Anonmye Morocaine de L'Industrie du Raffinage"---things are frustrating here in Morocco right now! Rather be there to follow up immediately!

letsplayhookey@yahoo.com

That is his email. Good luck.

Guest p_tree244

WoW, nice to hear from TonyD!! I was just in your area a while back!! my parents live in Homestead, pretty close to Riverside. I was also in Camarillo, I have family there too. thats where those z's are from looking at the E-bay ad. pssss- it z-tree from "that other site"

Guest p_tree244

In Homeland right there by Hammet, my Dad is an engineer for Goodrich, (aircraft stuff) I am going to try and go up there next month. I am not sure if I should ask you this here, bet on your message you sent me you mentioned that z is a "crown" and has "crown" Is that a special edition z or what does the crown stand for.?

And like I told you, BE-E-E careful with those darn insurgents out there!!