HybridZ

Any Kawasaki Gurus?

savageskaterkid

I know this isn't a motorcycle forum, but I know there is plenty of riders on here. I bought an 03 ZX600e11 ZZR600 and cannot find an exhaust anywhere. I've been looking but can't find anything. I have heard its interchangable with the 94-98 ZX6, but I haven't found anything to really back this up other then a parts guy at a Kawasaki dealership. Can anybody confirm this? Its hard to find parts for this bike, but the ZX6 is easy to find parts.

If you really want it to look newer, buy a newer bike! The E came out in 93 so its never going to look like the new ones. Or be fast and light like the new ones. Keep in mind I own! But for comfort, its bada@@! Check out the forums and look thru members rides to see what some have done.

I just really like the bike. Its nice and comfortable and I like how its fairly upright but I can lean on in when I need to. I looked at a 08 ZZR600 and it doesn't really ride the same, its not very upright. I just wanna update the front. Everything else has the appeal of a fairly new bike, just the front end kicks it back to the early 90's

I just really like the bike. Its nice and comfortable and I like how its fairly upright but I can lean on in when I need to. I looked at a 08 ZZR600 and it doesn't really ride the same, its not very upright. I just wanna update the front. Everything else has the appeal of a fairly new bike, just the front end kicks it back to the early 90's

wow if you think the 08 zzr isn't very upright your neck and arms would kill you on the new zx6r or any other supersport. i loved my 01 zx6r (the new zzr's) and when i got my 06 zx6r, the position was killer...

try checking out kawiforusms.com plenty of helpful people there. best kawi community imo..

The upright "feel" and comfort is why I ride the 99 ZRX1100. It's way comfy and I can still hang a knee off it... No, it's not the ZX9R I used to back into corners at Summit, but it also doesn't hurt my knees, back and shoulders like my ZX9R was starting to do...

I will eventually get another Sportbike to play with, probably a Gixxer1000 or a ZX1000R. But I don't see me doing 1100 miles in three days like I did on my ZXR1100 earlier this summer!

Chris, it's your first bike. I'd ride it and learn on it and then move on... One of the funnest bikes I ever used to chase at the track was the R6 Yamaha. I had a chance to ride one (an 01 model) and it was just amazing to get off a 400# 900CC 132hp sportbike and get on a 350# 100HP sportbike. The weight made a LOT of difference in corner entry, mid corner throttle on and exit. And these newer 600Class bikes, they're nuts! :2thumbs:

Learn on it and enjoy it... Then move on!

Mike

• 3 months later...