HybridZ

su cabs

3sev3n

Ok, Ive tune my carbs just so, not to rich not to lean but when I was dismanteling them and cleaning them (carb and choke cleaner) I watch this video where a guy was tuning them and lifted the little plunger underneith and the motor stumbled a little for both, now my question, I did the same and the carb clostest to the window stumbled pretty good and the front had NO effect on the idle what so ever does this has something to with the flow? If so is the any way I could fix this at home WITHOUT a flow meter? I give thanks in advance because I always have my problems fix here time after time. thx

:2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, resynch the carbs so they flow the same.

I can do it using hte back of my fingers and judging the 'suction'...

You CAN NOT adjust the mixture on the carbs BEFORE making sure the synchronisation is correct.

Lifting the plunger is one of the last things you do to check the final mix setting.

What you revealed inadvertently is that you have no flow through the front carb.

This, as Uncle Argyle said the William Wallace 'is something we shall have to remedy'...