HybridZ

Something died in my garage ...

Marduke

Man, I could post some photos from an incident here about 150 m from my operational area this past week, that would bring home 'the smell of death' in a big way...

But I would get SO banned.

AK47, Canoe full of Interlopers, Military Response... 9 Dead, on the beach in the tropical heat of Nigerian River Delta...

You would think 150m of separation would snub it a bit...but nope. They waited overnight before cleaning up the mess. And by then, walking out to the A.O. was not a pleasant smelling walk. >:^(

And a piece of advice: Never, NEVER think using a Forklift or Bobcat to move a dead cow (or Pig, for that matter, but they usually fit in the bucket completely so it's not as big a deal) once the legs have drooped after the initial bloating phase has subsided. If you think the smell was bad driving up to move it...wait till it splits open and everything spills out everywhere. Cleaning the implement of movement is not a fun task, either...

Speaking of livestock, anybody ever make "Cow Candles" after dark? I'm not sure I should go any further...

LOL

theres bucket of guts closed up in the coolroom att he moment, I forgot to go dump them down the back of the farm for the wild pigs after butchering the last wild goat for dogmeat... it's been 4 weeks now, you can guess what it smells like when you open the door.

It was always fun to get stuck behind the corpse truck leaving the Dairy Farms on their way to "Render Row" near downtown L.A. as well...

Full 40 foot container full of gore, the 'daily haul' from the Dairy Farms out near Riverside. Which answers the question 'why would anybody think of moving a dead cow with a tractor bucket'...

To which the obvious answer is: Because if you stick a rope around it's neck and attach it to the hitch, you don't move the whole cow nearly as efficiently...

LOL

"Been there, done that!"

What was that Nissan or Toyota Ute ad with the cow stuck in the mud? "Oh bugger!"

LOL

I found 7 dried out squirrels in the top on my chimminey. It seems they would go there to stay warm and the fumes would kill them and then dry them up for future use.

On a seperate but sort of related note...yesterday while cleaning my car my son found a banana under the back seat....it must have been there a loooong time. It was dried up into a black turd like item. We had fun with mom.....:D

Man, I could post some photos from an incident here about 150 m from my operational area this past week, that would

And a piece of advice: Never, NEVER think using a Forklift or Bobcat to move a dead cow (or Pig, for that matter, but they usually fit in the bucket completely so it's not as big a deal) once the legs have drooped after the initial bloating phase has subsided. If you think the smell was bad driving up to move it...wait till it splits open and everything spills out everywhere. Cleaning the implement of movement is not a fun task, either...

anyone else reminded of the top gear camaro incident?:beatdeadh