HybridZ

WTB 240 or 260z in Florida (North Central would be great)

darthevix

I'm looking for a 240z or a 260z, maybe even a 280z if it’s in decent condition. This will be my future project. I want to spend between $500-$2000, depending if it’s a shell or a running car. I live up in Gainesville, but I'm willing to travel if you make it worth it. Other than that, if you have any questions PM me, post them here, or e-mail them to mini-baylis@hotmail.com. Thank you very much.

Haha, seems to me that we all need this info. I know someone who works for someone who races them. He may had a body for sale, but it may be too much for me to handle (I’m 17. I have a metal shop in my garage, and my dad has the experience, but I don’t and I knid of want to do this on my own...ish... with assistance... lol, you get the idea.). If this is so, I'll see if I can’t pass this onto you guys.

As for you two fine gentlemen above, the info would be appreciated.

Ive got a rust free 71 240 shell with turbo motor complete on the engine stand r200 rear end 5 spd tranny brand new sportmax wheels ready to be assembled . This was a complete car when i bought it and it is currently dissambled but all there along with custom fuel rail not yet installed on the motor . Email me for pictures and more details at autospot@knology.net im in panama city florida and the car has been inside my shop for the past 5 years thanks Greg