HybridZ

Nissan 370Z - First Official Photos Released

junglist

So here it is ladies and gentleman, the first official photos of the '09 370Z. I for one like it. I loved my 350Z and I'm sure I'll like this one more as far as performance goes. I'm not a fan of the "tooth" look in the front grill or the L shaped head/taillights yet...but the lights will probably grow on me. I love the profile view. Heres the 3 pictures and a link:

http://jalopnik.com/5070304/2009-nissan-370z-breaks-cover

medium_2983356619_fb96cdd559_o.jpg

medium_2983356649_eb86c22acc_o.jpg

medium_2983356589_ab4b02f481_o.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like every bit of it. I wonder if it would make a decent replacement for my WRX....probably won't get up the snowy roads, and it might be difficult to get my son in the baby seat in the back.....darn I really do like it but I can't do it at this point in my life.....darn darn darn.

I only like the mid section. I'm not a fan of the 350z style front and the rear looks like a cross between a 350z and a porsche.

And I think the A, B, C pillars can be angled in more, or keep the angles and step those in about an inch or 2.

Besides the headlights, the only other thing that bothers me is the window shape. Why have that angled window when the rest of the car is nice and curvy? It doesn't fit it at all...imagining it with a more classic Z shape, and it is much better.

Besides the headlights, the only other thing that bothers me is the window shape. Why have that angled window when the rest of the car is nice and curvy? It doesn't fit it at all...imagining it with a more classic Z shape, and it is much better.

Agreed. Still much improved over the 350.

Anyone else see the BMW Z4 midsection in this Z?