HybridZ

list your gas prices in your area!!!!

240z!!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$1.84 yesterday. Hopefully it went down again today so I can fill my car up since I'm almost on empty. Maybe I'll even get PREMIUM!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I've had my car since the end of May and its never had more than half a tank. When I got it, it would have cost me almost $90 to fill it from empty.

$90??!! what are you filling it with man? lol. it never cost me more than $60 and that was from empty o_O

and prices look like 2.05 at the valero off tustin in Orange, Ca. keep on going down!!! woooo!!

WTF

Alaska is still in the 3 dollar range!!!!!

3.69 for diesel

2.69 for reg 87 oct

2.86 for mid 89 oct

2.99 for prem. 90 oct

and these are the cheapest t in town. most everything else is 10+ cents higher per gallon!!!!

I'm not going to Post a link here as political stuff gets shut down quick but google The Energy Non-Crisis and watch the video pretty interesting on why we are where we are at now.

I'm at $1.68 for regular. Has anyone noticed a decrease in gas milage since the drop in gas prices. I used to get about 100 miles on 5 gallons and now it seems at about 80 miles.

it might be the >10% of potential ethanol in the mix. i know i filled up at a shell station and saw the little sign about it. my car did horrible on that tank...spitting and sputtering every now and then. wasn't a fan lol. i usually go to either chevron or valero now and haven't had a problem and curious enough, haven't seen another ethanol sign either :hs:

it might be the >10% of potential ethanol in the mix. i know i filled up at a shell station and saw the little sign about it. my car did horrible on that tank...spitting and sputtering every now and then. wasn't a fan lol. i usually go to either chevron or valero now and haven't had a problem and curious enough, haven't seen another ethanol sign either :hs:

I didnt know if I was just tricking myself but I also noticed a little worse mileage in my rav4. Just seemed to empty faster. I also thought it might be the ethanol % but it still says 10%.

I didnt know if I was just tricking myself but I also noticed a little worse mileage in my rav4. Just seemed to empty faster. I also thought it might be the ethanol % but it still says 10%.

Its just you....:fmad:.....keep looking behind.....

79.3/liter for reg today.....91.3 for premium. I wish it would ride below 60/L for old time sake....better yet I remember $0.30/L..never mind, showing my age.