HybridZ

Gauging interest in EDIS mounting parts

Derek

Sadly, no, it needs to be the inverse so its reading the spaces. at least I think that's what it's doing. lets look at a GM flywheel.

Phar

I believe you can do what I suggested and then invert the signal electrically before going to the ECU.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I couldn't tell ya, but yeah making an inverting circuit may be an idea, a flip-flop and a few more parts, but if that's the case then why not paint it optically and use a ir/sensor to read the "stripes" painted on the stock dampener. uh yeah.. cept maybe for dirt...

if I had a lathe I could concievably make my own, but that's no fun for Derek.

Phar

Got the 36-1 wheels from the laser cutter and they are nice. The addition of the slots verses the clamping washers is a real improvement.

I'll be shipping tomorrow or Thursday.

I'll be stocking this stuff on a regular basis if anyone is interested.

Thanks again everyone.

Derek

DSC_0001.jpg

Great news Derek, they look amazing. Finally I can turf my HEI module, and get a smooth idle. I am going to try and find a day I can make it out to the farm to measure the dodge coilpack for you, I know I am late on this.

Thank you for making quality custom parts for the Z car, it's good to keep the flame burning on these old machines.

this stuff looks great! ive been keeping an eye on your progress on this project intermittently and slowly preparing myself to embark on my own EDIS setup, but now that you are offering these i cant resist.

you can count me in for a full setup; trigger wheel, sensor mount, and coilpack mount... will need it shipped to Seattle, WA area zip 98204. i dont suppose you have a preset deal for the whoel package?

if you could give me a quote for the total cost including shipping and everything as well as your paypal account i can send money to ill get you the payment asap.

much thanks,

brian

Ok my mount is all the way to the small side of the adjustment slot. So there should be about .200" adjustment which would give you about .400 on the 36-1 wheel OD so it SHOULD work. At the worst you may have to make the slot bigger with a rotary burr.

You can try it and if it's more than you want to deal with you can return it and I'll refund your money.

Derek