HybridZ

Electrical Deamon

tpnorth

Alright well im stumped now. I got my car up and running and now all of the sudden my headlights wont work and i took her around the block the other day and i noticed two dash lights were on my ebrake and my door lights wont go out.I went around with a test light and my hanes manual and tested everything and the only thing that didnt seem to get power was the lights like everything else has power but its not getting all the way to the headlights?? Any ideas what i should look for??

Means your expansion tank is low on coolant OR switch went bad that senses level OR someone pulled the wires off.

Just as a note, the float for the switch can get stuck if it gets too low, sometimes. Happened to me - I topped up the overflow and the light was still on - so I smacked the bottle and that fixed it. If that's the problem yours may not be that simple, but it's pretty easy to check while you're topping up anyway.