HybridZ

Maserati GranTourismo S

Lewis Maudlin

I ran into a Maserati GranTourismo S at CVS yesterday. Apparently, it is some woman's grocery getter. I couldn't figure out what I was looking at, but as soon as she went in, I checked out the car. She left the windows down so it was easy to look at.

It was such a nice car. My Z is faster, but boy was the Maserati nice.

http://forums.hybridz.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=10202&stc=1&d=1225863662

600-Maserati_thumb.jpg

Yea they are quite nice. I work on them myself. They have the superfast trans in them which shifting is down to 100 milliseconds. Sport mode opens flaps in the exhaust so you can actually hear the car now instead of the standard gran turismo and it also comes with a new powerplant. You outta drive one :)

Yea they are quite nice. I work on them myself. They have the superfast trans in them which shifting is down to 100 milliseconds. Sport mode opens flaps in the exhaust so you can actually hear the car now instead of the standard gran turismo and it also comes with a new powerplant. You outta drive one :)

I wonder if I asked very politely if she would let me take it for a spin? As you can tell, I live in a small town. maybe?