HybridZ

Yet to see a radical 280zx show your 280

Guest sam's79280zx

You should have shortened the head light buckets and raised the fronts up to give it that S30 look and then mod the hood to match.

Too much work :willy_nil

I'm going to go more along the lines of VinhZXT's front bumper mod, with the buckets blended in, it's a nice smooth look.

768663_109_full.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if that's not the look he wanted? His work is great and his design is his own. I'd love a flared S130!

Davy

I was only expressing what I don't have the time and money for. He is doing a great job and it goes way beyond what a lot of people plan to do. His car looks great.

I have said this many times before. The ZXs has nice body lines to them already. Therefore IMO the flares will ruin the body lines. The worst part of the car is the rear. I haven't seen many people customize the back end on the ZX yet. I did the roll pan on my Yellow ZX back in 97 and it looked pretty good (not radical).

here is a picture for Steeltoad. I did some more mod on the front end of my yellow ZX and it might match your steeltoad body line better. Here is a pic

721840_1_full.jpg

Here is the rear roll pan

721840_15_full.jpg

This led to this rear end

768663_167_full.jpg

I was only expressing what I don't have the time and money for. He is doing a great job and it goes way beyond what a lot of people plan to do. His car looks great.

Gotcha. I was reading something else into it. No worries.

Davy

Davyz,

Thanks for the compliments.

Steeltoad,

I see your zx is pretty radical. If you look carefully on my yellow Zx I have the hood scoop there. Looks pretty good and it's functional too. Since you are pretty good with the metal work it shouldn't be a problem for you to create the hood scoop out of the stock hood. GL

Guest sam's79280zx

Thanks a lot for the post. I guess people dont really put those big flairs like they do on the 240. Maybe because it doesn't look as good with the longer body. I think I will have to say that the g nose looks the best.