HybridZ

LS2 Nissan 240sx @ Lethal Injection pics & vids

this is a customer's car we did at the shop. i did all the wiring. no painless or speartec harness for me sir. obd2 works, ac works, everything works lol

if you would like me to do your wiring shoot me a pm. thx :D

ls2enginebay2.jpg

ls2enginebay1.jpg

DSCF4168.jpg

DSCF4169.jpg

DSCF4170.jpg

first start up

first test drive

here's it on the dyno, not too shabby for a stock ls2 /w a cam & a ~12 a/f ratio

Bottom line: 428rwhp , 411rwtq , 30+mpg LS2 powered 1995 Nissan 240sx

Dave @ Lethal Injection Motorsports

770-343-9969 shop

LOL, thx fellas. they're the smallest can'd 3" magnaflow's we could find from summit.

we took it for emmissions (since it's 95 it's obd1 so goes on the rollers) and with no cats it passed on nox with flying colors but failed on hc's and co's.

at first with the maf right on the throttle body almost like it is in the pictures up there it was pulling 9.0 air fuel ratio's on the dyno. so that's why we put the snorkel and the air filter for the dyno vid which got the air fuels to ~12. we hadn't yet got our 4" silicone 90 bend and the 4 inch piping to finish off the intake and route it with the maf/filter to the driver's side behind the headlight.

with just the maf-intake-throttle body we got those emissions test results. i'm sure if we put an air filter on it the nox'll go up slightly but it'll lean itself out enough to pass hc's and co's without a problem.

passing emmissions with no cats ftw ^_^

thx again for the praise fellas. take care

Dave @ Lethal Injection Motorsports

once we put the

80Lt1: no more vibration than the solid motor mounts lol

the headers came from hinson i wanna say they were somewhere from 800-1000. they're made for an s14 though i don't think they'll hug the block enough to fit a Z.

next oddball hybrid swap we do we're doing the headers and mounts in house since we got a full time fab guy now, and the stuff takes a LONG time to get from hinson....that's really my only gripe with them.

thx again

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
how do you get 30mpg with an LS2...i barely get 25 with an engine half the size

hehe, it's great. gto gets ~25mpg and weighs ~3700lb, so in a car that weighs ~700+ lb less, gas mileage would be an easy 30+

it's crazy lol

Dave