HybridZ

Maxima rear disc brake brackets for 280z conversion

Does anyone know of a source for the 81-84 Maxima rear caliper brackets for the 280zx caliper swap on a 280z. I have checked every junkyard in my area and found nothing. Also does anyone have a template for making your own brackets for this swap.

I’ve got one bracket in my pile of brake stuff that I don't need. I bought two of them to try to do some research but I only used one of them. So now I have this one which has never been opened. It is in the original box. The part number is 44155-04s10, and I’m willing to sell it to you for $40 plus $10 shipping. I’m willing to lower the price if you find it cheaper somewhere else though.

I’ve got one bracket in my pile of brake stuff that I don't need. I bought two of them to try to do some research but I only used one of them. So now I have this one which has never been opened. It is in the original box. The part number is 44155-04s10, and I’m willing to sell it to you for $40 plus $10 shipping. I’m willing to lower the price if you find it cheaper somewhere else though.

bajaracer! are both sides identical brackets?

hey i just remembered that i have a pair or 280zx or 240sx (same thing) rear rotors. they are also brand new. i did mount them but they were never actually used, just mounted to see clearance. i am willing to sell them for $65. i could put them in a flat rate box for around $15 with the brackets included.

here is a pic of other rotors that i sell that look the same but are not the ones you will be getting. the zink coating is the same look, and the drilles and slottes are the same.

http://silverminemotors.com/images/1203920046415-1887062752.jpeg