HybridZ

I think I got jacked!!

DRZ man

So this is how the story goes, I bought a megasquirt unit from one of our members, the seller said is complete, meaning ecu, harness and sensors, etc.

thinking that I was going to have a almost completed megasquirt system to run my z I thought I was getting a deal.

After paying the seller the complete amount of money we agree on, the seller said I will ship the megasquirt ASAP, I waited more than 2 months to receive the item and when I open the box I found that it was just the megasquirt ecu, try contacting the seller but he kept avoiding me, so I got tired and told him that I either want the money or the rest of the parts, but that never happen.

Now my question is, why is it so hard for some members to be onest???

I will like to give you guys a heads up, just in case someone try to deal with this guy.

"8 posts does not a member make"

Participant, maybe.

Member? Hardly.

Sorry about your situation. For $65 you can get the harness from DIYAutotune, the sensors in the stock datsun work fine, and the later MS units have software that lets you set the data pairs so there really is no need to change to 'gm' sensors.

Check out the MS forum here, lots of information there.