HybridZ

A Preview of what is to come... My 260z Project

BurnoutZ

Hello,

This is my first, yes my first, thread since this project has begun... it has gone down a long road from a 4 barrel holley to a turbo motor, and now it is finally in the body shop... Here she is... remember this is the beginning stages of something I'm hoping to turn out great. Ill throw a teaser picture out there and see what you all think...

2ex4wbd.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A small truck?! Lol! :lmao:In person it looks nothing like a small truck... I will post more pictures as it finishes up.

The hatch was open when the picture was taken. I havent decided on a spoiler yet because I'm not sure of the "sturdyness or quality" of certain ones. I have a whaletail but for some reason I get the feeling that it will crack over time.:confused:

A small truck?! Lol! In person it looks nothing like a small truck... I will post more pictures as it finishes up.

The hatch was open when the picture was taken.

Well I am glad it isn't a z car ute. By the way this is what we call a ute (Short for Utility)

HSV_Maloo_Ute_New.jpg

That my friend is what they call a Holden (General Motors) Commodore ute that has been modified (Read, we stuck some plastic to it) by their tuning arm HSV.

This is what a regular Holden ute looks like

http://liveimages.carsales.com.au/dealer/carsales/12776479.jpg

Do you have any side on shots? Hard to tell what the rear fenders look like.