HybridZ

OK Don't Laugh..My First YouTube Video on my 280ZX Turbo!

slownrusty

Granted I am not as seasoned as Big Phil! But here it is..my first video on You Tube.

Sorry the car is still in pieces (missing front spoiler, no cool shots of my Beta Motorsports Carbon fiber Hood) but it was a nice day today, needed to take the car out for a drive, do an oil change and decided what the heck, why not shoot a quick video.

A little camera shy and was looking grubby so not shots of Slow'n'Rusty himself.

The camera is nothing special, so the video quality is so-so.

Anyway hope you guys enjoy it. I will try and shoot another one soon, as it starts coming together.

Regards - Yasin

Isn't it amazing how much car info we can store in our heads? Most any sequence of numbers and parts means nothing, but car parts and vehicle model numbers seem to stick pretty well. Looks like you have put more work into it than non-Z people could comprehend. Great job.

Too bad they put cheapie microphones in camcorders or else we could have had the full effect of the exhaust without accompanying wind noise and such.

I'm flattered. Very nice video. From what I understand the haltech e6x is the same as the e6k (what I have now) only it is a Windows based program. I must say I like mine allot, and I think you'll like the e6x.

Your car is Sooooo clean. Someday I wish to stand in your league.

Thanks for the compliments gang! Yes I have a few shiny nickels invested in that motor over 2+ years of time as well.

I am usually really upbeat, but was VERY mellow when I shot the video. The quality is not the best, so I might have yet to play with the camera and improve the pixel quality.

There was more stuff I wanted to mention but forgot in the moment, plus 5minutes goes by quickly...LOL.

BigPhil was an inspiration to shoot the video, so thanks buddy! I'll be chatting with you and Chris soon about the Haltech install.

Regards - Yasin