HybridZ

Recent Transaction w/ Hybridz member

mark

I'd like to jump in and echo positive experiences with 1TuffZ. I have dealt with him on here and through ebay. He is a stand up guy. Wish he lived closer, as I I'd to learn how he always seems to have access to so many choice parts.

Thanks David!!!!

If you ever come though Dayton, Ohio dinner is on me.

Jay

jay, i'll hold you to that dinner. last time i was in dayton was on my way to camp pendleton to the marine corps air station. stopped to see friends and...tour the fantastic air museum there-for the whole day!

thanks for the positive comments!

david

Thanks Man! Now let's see Pics when it's done.

Sorry to hijack your thread again Mark, but in the same line of thought, another member here helped me out.

JSM pm'ed me to offer me to dismantle tham for me so... he went to the scrapyard, dismantled calipers for me, mis-communication led to another trip to the yard, boxed up the parts, sent it here in Canada and received the package today.

I am a very happy person.

Some guys here would go more than out of their way to help another, this is what makes this site so great.

Thanks JSM

Dayz

hijack away. You have gone way out of your way in the past to help me. For those interested, search "show cars".

Sorry to hijack your thread again Mark, but in the same line of thought, another member here helped me out.

JSM pm'ed me to offer me to dismantle tham for me so... he went to the scrapyard, dismantled calipers for me, mis-communication led to another trip to the yard, boxed up the parts, sent it here in Canada and received the package today.

I am a very happy person.

Some guys here would go more than out of their way to help another, this is what makes this site so great.

Thanks JSM

Dayz

Another satisfied recipient of parts from David. He gave me a very good deal on the complete LS1 fuel tank I'm currently using on my Z.

I'll have to extend the dinner offer for the SoCal area as well!

hmm, dinner in socal-perhaps in the future i'll head to the msa or another big z car show and take you up on that offer!

I would also like to give David (1 tuff z) positive feedback not as a seller, but as a customer. He bough a rear brake kit from me recently, and he has been a pleasure to communicate with. I can tell that he is a good person at heart, and I would love to do business with him again. One more point for David!

Maybe you, Bartman and I can meet at the motorsport show and we’ll both buy you lunch.

Also just about every person on hybrid z has been a pleasure to do business with. You guys are a nice crowd, and it rubs off on everyone so keep up the hospitality!