HybridZ

Time to confess. How many s30's do you own?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently own three Z's two are S30's

'72 240Z

'77 ZZZap SAP 280Z

The ZZZap was repainted once unfortunately, so it's a slightly different yellow and is missing the stripes. I didnt even know it was a ZZZap until a week after I got it, I managed to stumble across the #411 Paint code in the mantinance book. Having it repainted to Factory original 411 Sunburst yellow, and the stripes will also be painted on at that time.

My 3rd Z is my DD, a '93 300ZX Convertible.

i am now down to one again my 74 260 v8 project rusty but salvageable only 53,000 original miles on the l26 but has bent valves :(

used to have a s130 totaled and reconstructed title but you wouldve never been able to tell.... let my buddy borrow her and he got her impounded right after i quit my job. rip melma....sigh

• 1 month later...

My 72 240Z that I picked up about 2 weeks ago now. 99% rust free.

This is how I found it sitting. The PO's kid pulled the side trim and had tossed body filler in the holes. Then he spray painted the whole car blue.

240Z001.jpg

After I sanded the filler and paint off her I put a coat of flat black on her till I can pick a color.

240Z079.jpg

This is my 73 240 that I have been sitting on since 02. She looks solid but the front frame rails are gone. So now I have been waiting ta go with a tube subframe and a SBC swap.

myZ.jpg

If you're limiting it to Datsun and not nissan, two:

'71 240Z

'75 280Z shell

Niether run.

now if you let me include my nissan and infiniti family...

'91 240SX - RB25 powered drift car

'94 G20 - SR20DET FWD get around. Still don't know why I built this one.

'95 240SX - Stock daily driver (sold)

'89 240SX - GF's daily driver

'91 240SX - bought for parts, still don't know what I'm doing with the rest of it.

'92 240SX - bought to fix up and sell.

Here is the Z's I owned in the past 7 years......

P1010611.jpg

Dude you need some help. If AA is for drunks than you need DA or NA or some kinda Addiction program help.

LOL

If some some is selling one im buy. Need one for a DD while im going back to school

Dude you need some help. If AA is for drunks than you need DA or NA or some kinda Addiction program help.

LOL

If some some is selling one im buy. Need one for a DD while im going back to school

Yeh I know...also I am always broke!!!:mrgreen:

• 4 weeks later...

ive had 80 n/a zx, another 80 n/a zx, 81 zxt, and now i just picked up a 74 260z... so i currently have 3 in my drive way.. not to mention the 240sx's that i have bouncing around here.. or the bmw for that matter.. damn to many flipping cars!

Well only 2 but I have only owned Nissans since I could drive LOL...

1981 280zx (build Date April 30th) my birthday

1981 280zxt (title says 82 Build date Nov 1981) *Modding this one as we type*

The 81 is up for parts of sale if anyone is interested. But Frotn floor pans and bit of frame is giving way so needs a Resto. Engine was good and strong and still is. So if you know a Body man Keep her alive.. She brought me a good 9 years of memories!

I have four.

74 260 My DD (Under reconstrution)

74 260 V8 convertion started (parts car)

76 280 parts car

77 280 Future racecar (my first Z, DD 6 years)

6 other misc. yard cars (Pride of the neighborhood)

Wow. I don't feel so bad, I mean, I've had a few Z's lets see sorter chronologically:

73' 240z (sold) when I was 16yrs old

74' 260z (traded to my dad for next car) sold

78' 280z (given away)

76' 260z 2+2, (nice, gave to brother, n he sold it)

84' 300zx (gave to gf, then she dumped me, imagine that, she kept the car tho)

85' 300zx turbo (sold)

86' 300zx 31Kmi (crushed by a semi 21days after I got it :( still hurts, still got it for parts )

92 300zx DD, nice, fun, wish it was TT.

78' 280z, project VQ35HR. (amassing parts...)

That's it, 9.. That's not too many in comparison to some of you guys. only 3 currently. That's 1 past my wife's limit, but she want me to be happy.

Borini63, them is a lot of cars, what happened to the Black Pearl? that looked sweet, are you a dealer? (car not drug hehe)

Phar

Wow. I don't feel so bad, I mean, I've had a few Z's lets see sorter chronologically:

73' 240z (sold) when I was 16yrs old

74' 260z (traded to my dad for next car) sold

78' 280z (given away)

76' 260z 2+2, (nice, gave to brother, n he sold it)

84' 300zx (gave to gf, then she dumped me, imagine that, she kept the car tho)

85' 300zx turbo (sold)

86' 300zx 31Kmi (crushed by a semi 21days after I got it :( still hurts, still got it for parts )

92 300zx DD, nice, fun, wish it was TT.

78' 280z, project VQ35HR. (amassing parts...)

That's it, 9.. That's not too many in comparison to some of you guys. only 3 currently. That's 1 past my wife's limit, but she want me to be happy.

Borini63, them is a lot of cars, what happened to the Black Pearl? that looked sweet, are you a dealer? (car not drug hehe)

Phar

No am not a dealer......always bump to a Z here or there and I buy it....take care of it then sombody will like it and offer a good money.....

The BP now in IL some one enjoying it right now.....don't remind me it was a big mistake to let it go.