HybridZ

Need some advice

ZDrifter

Alright so I've hit a little bit of snag with the economy and need some advice. Most of you probably don't know but I pulled the rb out of the z. I was planning on selling them seperatly but then decided to stay with it and try and beat the economy right now but it's not helping. I've worked about 30 hours in the past two weeks so something has to go. I really don't want to sell the z so I started thinking about just selling the motor. It would give me a little extra cash for bills and later on I can just upgrade to a rb26 when work picks up. It will take some time prepping the z for paint anyway. Has anyone just bought a rb26 motor complete and for how much? I'm thinking about letting my motor go for $500 bucks. Anyways any advice will help. Thank you

I do know about the prices for a rb26 motorset I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences buying the motor alone. Not sure if you read my whole post but I just pulled my RB25 out of my Z. I already have the tranny for it so I just want to upgrade to a RB26 for more power in its stock form. I want something realiable on pump gas that I dont have to mess with. Also Ktown z if my post sounds like Im being an a$$ to you I dont mean anything mean about it, just wanted to clarify it. Thank you for the info. Noticed you are makin some power with your 350z, let me know if you have any videos. Id be interested to see what its like.

Well if you were in my part of the world - I would sell you my RB30e Complete for the bottom end with a RB26 head for the top end. Head is almost complete just missing exhaust manifolds and turbo's. I am thinking of selling as it is only my spares. I would sell for $1500 USD but I have no idea on the shipping or custom fees.

That would be a pretty fair price. I figure a stock rb26 with the boost turned up a little bit, 3.90- 4.11 rear end and lsd will make a well rounded track/street car. I work on exotics during the day so its kind of hard to go to something a little bit slower at the end of the day. Plus theres nothing better then pulling a f430 in a Z :). Well up to atleast 120mph haha.