HybridZ

Swapping My LS1 into another Z!

took a family trip to nyc this past weekend and stayed with clive and his family. got to see the new evilz in person at rags place, very nice indeed! i know my tuffz is jealous...

while there we got to visit the uss intrepid, empire state building, canal street, chinatown and little italy. sunday, cygnus was at clives place so we were [finally] able to meet in person and i got to see his amazingly clean 280z.

overall it was a great weekend and i look forward to our next visit!

took a family trip to nyc this past weekend and stayed with clive and his family. got to see the new evilz in person at rags place, very nice indeed! i know my tuffz is jealous...

while there we got to visit the uss intrepid, empire state building, canal street, chinatown and little italy. sunday, cygnus was at clives place so we were [finally] able to meet in person and i got to see his amazingly clean 280z.

Got to talk to David on the phone Monday (Thank you so very much for you time and info). Really jealous that you guys are close enough to visit and meet in person. There are a lot of good things about being here in Idaho, just not Z related. Its a long way to anywhere from here.

Mike

So are you sporting those new MSA invis-o-mirrors?

Yes I am, don't like the look? I am still waiting for blk fender mirrors...someone I know has a set and won't sell them yet. :flamedevi

Glad to have the family down! Some of you know our two families have become like extended family. Rags and Cygnusx1, live close enough where I hang out with both a lot......Rags almost everyday :mrgreen: Couldn't ask for more for friends and Z pals.

681725040_q9Ldo-L.jpg

• Administrators
Thanks everyone, finally good to drive her around. Paul working on it driving as well as it looks. Also the intake came back to me.......don't even get me started (friend @ ups).

Clive,

Was it the address? Did it make it to Oregon?

Any how, just let me know when its on the way again. :wink:

Thanks,

Paul

WOW, Clive. The car is looking amazing. I'm living down in DC now so its been hard to get up for the meets, but now that some money is coming in, I am gonna be looking to build a Z pretty soon. I can't build it down here as I don't have a garage so I might be following your lead and relying upon the help of fellow NY area Z'ers to get her done.

In a month or two......turbo thread will pop back up.

Oh no!!!! I want my garage back!

J/k man. It's not so bad since the EvilZ now runs. Pushing it outside every night so I could get the dd back in the garage was getting tiresome.:mrgreen:

Joe!!!!!!!

Is it because my pc is broken you think I wouldn't see your post. I was wondering why my car had snow all over it ;)

I am working on getting the car out =P........turbo car.................

in.

Joe's personal garage has turned out more Z's that weren't Joe's than Joe has. Huh? What did I say?

I guess you didn't get the PC fixed yet? Clive, sorry I couldn't call you back tonight. We were in a "dead zone" all night somewhere in Danbury, CT.

Don, I would love to come out to your place and check out the Z! You need to start a thread here and NYZCC.org about your RB26 swap. You def will have a bad@$$ Z car, hope you get it done in a year or so. pm pr email me your info so we can hook up.

Magnum380z, thanks!

I got to drive the car again last night to a Z gathering and Joe and myself both drove the ls1 Zs. I am telling you even with the "bigger" wheels......the car still loves to kick out...something I look forward to. =)

I really have to get my car back into my garage and give Joe his garage back. I am looking forward to get going on the turbo car but would like to give Joe a solid 3 months hand with his dads car....I will let him tell the details.

I have very little updates to do from here on out......I will def post pics of the car when it is "done". Also need to get a tune and new dyno numbers. I would like to thank everyone who commented on this thread and the help I got from local Z guyz when I just didn't feel like working on it anymore. I do owe Joe big time for the "free" rental space!

I got to drive the car again last night to a Z gathering and Joe and myself both drove the ls1 Zs. I am telling you even with the "bigger" wheels......the car still loves to kick out...something I look forward to. =)

Remember it was still relatively cold last night and you aren't running the best tires. With better tires and it being warmer out, traction should be a lot better. Your car still took off like a bat out of hell though lol.