HybridZ

Z Race Products

Guest Racerteck

I have bought there rear disk brake brackets. They were good structurally but was just spray painted black. I talked to the owner several times and he was very helpful and kind. I had a few questions about 4 months after buying them and he was alot of help. Id buy from them again.

Does anyone know anything about vendor called Z Race Products?

Yes, I know just about everything there is to know about ZRaceProducts. The owner is a friend of mine and no he is not a formerly banned member from here, actualy he is a current member here but seldom ever comes on here.

David you know him as well you just may not realize it.

Dragonfly

Very good guy. I bought my V07 crank from him. Not only was it fair priced, but he sent me the crank out of his personal project engine when the one he planned on sending wasn't up to par. Really great guy. They have a forum on their site as well. Dragonfly and I are mods there, but it's not been frequented in quite some time.

The quality was great and they installed very well. Look great on the car. I havent had them on the road as they were installed late last year but I expect no issues. They look as sturdy as anything else on the market and Im very pleased!

I didnt pay $600. It was some sort of promotion that I stumbled on last year Christmas. I think through ebay.

I was looking into buying a set of those great looking rear control arms! A question,Has anyone else bought them? Your thoughts? any problems with them or with service? 600 plus is alot to shell out for an unknown for me!

I ordered a set of stage 3 rear arms on the 10th of december and paid for them and priority shipping to Australia (3-7 days) I still hav'nt received them or had a reply about them. Thats about $1000us. Now the website seems to be suspended and I have no way of contacting him. Could someone please PM me another way to contact him preferrably email.

I ordered a set of stage 3 rear arms on the 10th of december and paid for them and priority shipping to Australia (3-7 days) I still hav'nt received them or had a reply about them. Thats about $1000us. Now the website seems to be suspended and I have no way of contacting him. Could someone please PM me another way to contact him preferrably email.

I talked to Jerry and he told me that he talked to you already. If you have any other questions give Jerry a call or send me a PM.

Dragonfly

I was looking into buying a set of those great looking rear control arms! A question,Has anyone else bought them? Your thoughts? any problems with them or with service? 600 plus is alot to shell out for an unknown for me!

I have been running his stage III LCA's on my car for a few years now. I am very happy with them and I am not aware of anyone who has not been happy with their purchase of them. Here's a few pics.

S1010054.jpg

S1010052.jpg

S1010044.jpg

S1010061.jpg

Dragonfly

Yes he rang this morning (last night there) and all is sorted out. They are on the way now. Thanks for the help dragonfly. I was'nt concerned about them being late as I expect to wait for these type of specialty parts to be made sometimes, but when I got no reply to my email then went to the site and it was closed I got a shudder down my spine as you would understand. But it was just a coincidence that his site was down temporarily. I am still happy with the service and expect I will be just as happy with the parts when they arrive shortly.

"Shortly"

Ahhh, you have great faith in Post Australia!

I have has simple T-Shirts sent first class take months to arrive in metro Melbourne. Things coming to the states from Oz seem to be on a regular schedule. But even airmail down under seems to be on the slow boat every time I send stuff!

Brisbane is like...the sticks, eh? It may take longer to get there then Melbourne!

LOL

Cheers, post photos when all's installed.

Brisbane is like...the sticks, eh?

Ha ha... Yeah sort of.

"Shortly"

Ahhh, you have great faith in Post Australia!

Ha ha yaeh um I mean shortly in aus post time, maybe 3 weeks fingers crossed, Usually priority air mail advertised at 3-7 days to aus takes around 2 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...