HybridZ

Evos 9sec 2jz build - 9's, 8's, and 7's done going for 6 sec pass now!

Awesome. Nice looking garage too.

Thanks man it took alot of work to get it in that shape! I really love working in there with just socks on!

Pure Beast!! Now, we demand videos !!!

If I get it running next week I should have some videos on dyno and some racing down in Mexico.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like some very high quality work, hope it performs as well as you want, should be loads of grip now.

Very hardcore for a car you still plan to use on the street. Not sure if a car like that would be street legal in the UK.

• 2 months later...
Been while since I have updated this build thread so might as well go and share some pics with you guys. Dash had some good size cracks due to it getting in and out at chassis shop so my buddy Kris had it redone with redesigned dash display housing. He also went ahead and recovered whole dash in black vinyal which came out awesome! Finally installed my shifter housing and attached Nos activation switch. Button on shifter is for trans brake and my aux rev limiter when trans brake is on.

I got tired of 4" exhaust being on the way of everything so it had to go... New setup is simple just need to add 9" round race muffler to kill some of the drone during cruise and I will be pretty happy with it. I had to move my catch can to driver side too.

Edited by Ivan280zt

I wanted wiring out of the way and really did not want to put any holes in back of the car so under seat they went :D. Links are not that short I guess pictures make it look like that but either way no driveability issues that I could notice so far. Front spring rate is  somewhere between 225-250 I think its been while since I had them off. I did not ask chassis shop about rear spring rate.

• 1 month later...

Took the Z to Atmore 1/8mile track to get some shake down passes and I am more than happy. Made 3 passes had to make small suspension adjustment because car went right on first transbrake launch. I will post video of passes when I get chance.

20151130 001300 1

20151129 185601

On 5.6 pass I left very very soft so I turned up launch rpm and turned lauch boost from 12psi to 16psi but track shutdown before I could make next pass. I think car has 5.4 in it and maybe few more mph.
Edited by Ivan280zt