HybridZ

Evos 9sec 2jz build - 9's, 8's, and 7's done going for 6 sec pass now!

• 6 months later...
Man I am way behind on updating this thread... Ok so lets see what I have been up to for the last six months!

Last time I took my car to the track I ended up breaking my torque converter adapter in two pieces!

I ended up upgrading that to TitanMotorsports single billet piece adapter $$$ but so worth it! While trans was out I had if refreshed.

Ati trans overflow catch can

I got really tired of driving car on C16 ($15 per gallon) it took fun out of driving the car. I went from 1000cc injectors to 2200cc injectors and E85. Got the car retuned and on 3 psi of boost less (36psi on c16) it made 822whp (44whp more than on C16). That is still on stock factory non turbo 2jz bottom end and best part now it costs anywhere from $1.50-2.00 per gallon.

Edited by Ivan280zt

When I got back from Tx2k I left the Z with my buddy Kris (same guy that did my whole dash rebuild/upgrade). Being that we are both perfectionist when it comes to our trade I got exactly what I imagined from him for my interior to look and then some!!! I am fortunate to have best friend like him!!! Here is photo dump of whole project...

Edited by Ivan280zt

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Amazing man, that second pull looked good! Just out of curiosity do you still have those ID1,000's? I'd be willing to take those off your hand, same with your old fuel rail if you still have it. Just shoot me a pm. 

One of a kind build you have here! 

• 3 years later...
11 hours ago, Exposed said:

insane amount of changes. been following you on instagram wasnt aware you had a build page on here

Been here long time it was like second home.

9 hours ago, stony said:

The title to this thread is funny.  It pretty much recaps just about every drag racer out there.  I remeber when "all I wanted was a 10 sec slip". Now I'm doing thing to reach my goal of 7 sec slip hahha 

Right on $ lol