HybridZ

no fire

no fire to ls1 coils .i am using the factory gm harness and the ecu has been flashed. someone help

Does it start then Die right away? Or does it just have no spark, period? When I get home I can look at a wire diagram and tell you which wires to check for power at. Do you have any kind of scanner / data reader? You have both crank, and cam sensor plugged in?

The cam sensor plugs in on the top of the block in the back, right next to where the stock oil pressure sensor is located. Okay.... Heres what i want you to check, then get back to us. There are two pink wires that feed the coils power. These pink wires also feed the power side of the injectors as well. So with the key on, check for power at your injectors, and also at your coils. Also, There are grounds that bolt to the back side of the passenger head. Make sure that they have a good connection and are grounded well. Also, Ground the engine block to the chassis to ensure that the grounds on the head make continuity with the chassis. Let us know what you come up with!

is there any more information that you can give us to help you out?

You aren't exactly being descriptive in what the car is doing or not doing short of saying no spark. what does the car do? Do you hear the fuel pump? is the battery charged? did you turn the key?

Something more than one line would be helpful.

Like Janaka said, we need more info. Colt asked if there was power at the pink wires, if so, do they stay hot when the car is cranking? Something as simple as a power feed for the ECM that is switched off while cranking could be the issue. Let us know what you have done so far to troubleshoot and I'm sure we'll get it fired.

Joe

Like Janaka said, we need more info. Colt asked if there was power at the pink wires, if so, do they stay hot when the car is cranking? Something as simple as a power feed for the ECM that is switched off while cranking could be the issue. Let us know what you have done so far to troubleshoot and I'm sure we'll get it fired.

Joe

Joe is right. I had this problem for about three days! Be sure to make sure you are getting a constant 12v source to the PCM during crank cycle. If you have a light hooked up to your PCM (near the port to flash the pcm) it should stay on while you are turning the key. Seeing that you are using the factory harness, I am not sure what color the wire is that you need to check. Vihn will be someone who can help you since he used the factory harness twice already...others also just can't name any off the top of my head.

i have 12.5 volts and fuel but no power at the coils or at the injectors.the motor is turning over and i have checked the grounds and all of the sensors and i even added a ground strap .how do i get power to the ecm?i 'm sorry , no power to the pink wires and they are not hot when cranking.

i have 12.5 volts and fuel but no power at the coils or at the injectors.the motor is turning over and i have checked the grounds and all of the sensors and i even added a ground strap .how do i get power to the ecm?i 'm sorry , no power to the pink wires and they are not hot when cranking.

That is your problem! I am no wiring expert so please excuse my "lame" way of trying to explain how to hook up the pink wire. I spliced the pink wire to the constant 12v source coming out of the fuse block on my 73 240z. Should be the white wire with single red stripe down the middle.....someone help me explain this correctly!

You need to feed the pink wires a 12V ignition switched source. I think its an orange wire... Don't qoute me though, that needs to have a constant 12v feed.

i checked everything you said ,i even added a ground,still no spark

You need to be more specific with your answers bro. We're here to help you, but in order for that to happen, you need to help us. You say you checked everything, but failed to mention about having no power here.... and yadda yadda yadda..

Heres a couple pics I took along that way that might help you wire things up correctly. I labeled each wire that has a specific place it needs to go.

http://home.tiora.net/davidc/Datsun/V8%20Swap/DSCN0060.JPG

http://home.tiora.net/davidc/Datsun/V8%20Swap/DSCN0061.JPG

http://home.tiora.net/davidc/Datsun/V8%20Swap/DSCN0062.JPG

Oh ya... and, Your welcome.