HybridZ

240Z Door panel part numbers available!

jerryb

I ordered from Fish Creek Nissan.

403-256-6900

I talked to Jeremy in parts. He will quote shipping to your Zipcode.

My shipping was around $60 CDN.

Cool, thanks for the info. I sent a parts request to Sunridge Nissan in Calgary and shipping was rediculous (I'm in California). Here's their response:

We can get these here in 2 days

H0901-N3300 is $ 185 Canadian + 5% GST

H0900-E4100 is $ 193 Canadian + 5% GST

Shipping by UPS ground is $ 225 Canadian + 5 %GST

Total looks like $ 665 Canadian delivered to you in about 10 days.

John

403-291-2700

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, I have an update as far as US part numbers for door panels. Unfortunately, only passenger door panels are still available from Nissan USA. Why, I have no idea. But, if you do need the passenger side, the part number is H0900-E4100. Just go to your local Nissan dealer and give the parts guy that number and they can order a black panel. I checked availability as of 5/28/09, and there were five panels left in the New York warehouse. So, apparently, first come first serve!

Edit:

There are no drivers side door panels available from Nissan USA, and the only passenger door panels available are black. If anyone has any questions, please send me a pm.

• 8 months later...

Part numbers H0900-E4100 and H0901-E3300 are still good stock in Canada. Current retail pricing is $202.38 and $193.59 (Canadian$) repectively. The texture is exactly as described on the posts here. If there are any interested Z owners, just be prepared to cover the shipping and import costs.

• 10 months later...

on the shipping costs ... they will also charge you about another $45 for customs handling fees. Total cost for shipping and customs fees came to $120 plus the cost of the door panels (nearly $500 USD).

You can get the passenger side from the US. H0900-E4100 is 136.58 + shipping. So the cheapest route would be to get the driver's door from Canada and the passenger door from a US dealer or via an on-line discounter

I also got an OEM tail light from Fishcreek. Not sure if it was the last one or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Cost of the driver's door panel from Canada is about $250 including shipping to the US. That also covers customs fees. So, for about $400 you can get a pair (one from the US, the other from Canada). That's likely the cheapest route to take. Otherwise, you're looking at $600 + shipping (cheapest on eBay).