HybridZ
philipl

Show Off Your Engine Bay! Pics Wanted, L-series

Specs please... What turbo, how much boost, streetable?

Well , was it a street engine hell no lol it was angry and ran on E85 fuel boost was 25psi with a 66 to4 garret and was crasy to drive in a light zed

engine spec was 88mm bore f54 block rb30 stroker crank 89mm rods were honda, piston was flat top forged custom ,

head was p90 with 46mm valves inlet standard size exhaust with race ports with 230cfm intake 155cfm ex , inlet was a custom made by me, so was the exhaust , cam was a 280d 500 lift 112 centerline , motec ecu with ls1 coils one of my disys , was a fun thing but very hard to drive fast for long races ,

Thank`s! :D

Got more pictures of the car, I can post some in this thread; http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/87272-post-pics-of-your-zs-here/page__st__1200

I`m really happy with the triple look, and love it. But still missing that turbo, considering l28et or RB for the winter... ;)

I literally have a set of brand new, in the box triples sitting on my table and the debate is on, lol, sell or build a second motor...

Tim, I just saw this HAHAH That’s funny and doubtful. Funny that a still have not get my stuff finished, and doubtful to best you beautiful Z

Anyway,

Here is my current

newmotor240z.jpg

And My future (somday)

Picture_0203.jpg

Both intakes look awesome in my book. Would love to see them in person sometime. By the way, I'm friends with your buddy BK-(helmet painter). let him know if we can meet up sometime ? I'm in Laguna Beach..