HybridZ

Lets see your V8 in your Z.

Dave that thing still looks amazing.  You ever decide to sell it, let me know...

Mike

You can go to youtube and search jnjdragracing and there are videos taged zturbo 08222012 and turbo, the tires do come up some but we are trying to keep them down. We will be at a race in Fayetteville,N.C. on March 23rd, I hope we will have som more good videos and better ET's. Thanks Jerry

You can go to youtube and search jnjdragracing and there are videos taged zturbo 08222012 and turbo, the tires do come up some but we are trying to keep them down. We will be at a race in Fayetteville,N.C. on March 23rd, I hope we will have som more good videos and better ET's. Thanks Jerry

This goes with post #197 sorry for the mistake. Jerry

Edited by jnjdragracing

• 2 months later...

I feel your pain Harrison...   I am 5+ years in, but I am VERY close to the initial startup. A long and winding road to this point...

I will post a "Build Story" at some point in the near future, but here is a teaser...

Mild build LT1, Hughes Performance 4L60e, 3k Precision Stall, 3:90 R200 (originally built for 2.8 and 5 speed - we'll see...), 2001 Z28 tank, new floors, custom rocker panel inner frame rails, Bad Dog frame rails and subframe connectors, 4 point street bar, blah, blah, blah...  All welded in and powdercoated, undercoated or painted.

Tim

LT1InstallSmall2_zpsc3c8b3d4.jpg

LT1InstallSmall5_zpsd6d14ff7.jpg

LT1InstallSmall16_zps02f3bf93.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello gang here is my sbc stroker engine that i hope to install into my 1983 280zx turbo. I would love to keep it original as the car is complete and in tact. I just cant seem to find any tech who wants to touch and and actually knows enough to tinker on it. I am completely a chevy guy but i love these 280zx cars. Hopefully i will get it running soon or i will do a conversion with this engine. Thank you all for any help and suggestions. This engine makes nearly 725horses! Will be nasty in the zx!! Aloha, BOLO

post-29243-0-71933600-1375912005_thumb.jpg

Edited by daflyinghawaiin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...