HybridZ

Out with the old...

speeder

Damn, that looks mean!! :icon14:

But, umm... everyone on the planet has twin turbos except me. :sour::roll:

Wait, where's the problem? :-P

j/k, I'm sure you'll get some one day if you really want them bad enough.

Oh, and that's badass speeder, and I support the change!

The Buick conversion is now back in my court - many fabricaton challenges involved.

I'm quite proud of my palletizing of the L - the box it's sitting on fits the engine's pan rail snugly - and is screwed down to the pallet. Then the engine was wrapped in that clingy saran wrap stuff and secured to the box/pallet with racheting tiedown straps hooked through eye bolts screwed into the pallet's 2X4s.

That Rubbermaid cart is one of the handiest things in my shop!

Hey Gabe,

I still have the supa tight JDM Altezza and still lovin it! Lookin for sum "R" stickers for the right look, you know what i'm sayin?

Good eye! The GS is is customer car that I have converted to R154 stick shift and am installing engine management for his T74'ed and 1000 cc injector'ed 2jZ-GGTE. One of just a handfull of stick shifted GS's in the world!

Hey Gabe,

I still have the supa tight JDM Altezza and still lovin it! Lookin for sum "R" stickers for the right look, you know what i'm sayin?

Good eye! The GS is is customer car that I have converted to R154 stick shift and am installing engine management for his T74'ed and 1000 cc injector'ed 2jZ-GGTE. One of just a handfull of stick shifted GS's in the world!

awesome man..