HybridZ

5 Lug Wheels/AZC Race Struts

Hey guys,

Been doing some research on doing a 240Z road race build. I have been reading about the Arizona Z Car Race Struts that include their coilovers, control arms, and wilwood big brakes. I love the watanabe wheels but from what I have found, they are only available in 4 lug. Anyone running the AZC setup, and if so what size wheels are you running? Pics would be great!

Thanks

Joseph

I like the set up, but am wondering why they didn't follow through with the adjustable rear strut like Techno Toy Tuning. It is limited to the Q45 hub too. I'd like to see a version for the z32tt hub. Additionally, AZC adjusts the dampening through the bottom of the tube. There is no way to adjust the rear dampening without disassembling the whole rear suspension on each side.

I like the set up, but am wondering why they didn't follow through with the adjustable rear strut like Techno Toy Tuning. It is limited to the Q45 hub too. I'd like to see a version for the z32tt hub. Additionally, AZC adjusts the dampening through the bottom of the tube. There is no way to adjust the rear dampening without disassembling the whole rear suspension on each side.

AZC is making a new rear set up for the Q45, but it is not here yet. Yes, you adjust the shocks through the bottom of the shocks, it is the front, though, that you have to take the steering knuckle off to adjust the shocks. The rears are very easily adjustable on the ground.

Jimbo

My mistake. I looked at the photo and thought the bottom of the strut tube was interfered with by the bottom of the backing plate.

The photo shows that the backing plate holds the Q45 hub (or at least that is what Dave's website states). This is great, but will he offer the same with a z32tt hub? Again, I'm still surprised the rear strut tube is not adjustable.

Q45_thumb.jpg

ZREARCOILOVERSCP_thumb.jpg

billetrear7_thumb.jpg

ZCV3_thumb.jpg