HybridZ

The best darn 240Z resto-mod I can come up with.

Blakt Out

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic Build.

Keep the updates coming.

I'll keep them coming, for sure. We've had a HUGE hangup on the manifold, but soon we'll have another wave of progress and I'll keep everyone on here updated.

Your car is gorgeous, by the way.

Here's another place where I didn't want a perfect resto, but something better. I really studied bedliner material. That's right. Like Rhino-Liner. They take tints very well. They don't scuff up either. So, we got some of that, blended it a bit smoother than normal, got it to exactly match the color, and then applied it. Before doing this, as you see in pics, we totally perfected the underside of the car, then rustproofed it all. This stuff is a sealer and really seems to be a perfect solution. I am planning on putting a lift in my garage, and think that this is a good choice for the undertray because it will be so easy to clean to look as sharp as it does now.

The floorpans (on the inside) are a similar substance called Lizard Skin. We tinted it too. It's a really good sound deadener and insulator. I love it.

On the underside what did you use to rustproof it before Rhino lining it?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. It's on eBay again as of today. Please tell anyone you can about it. Thanks!

Link to eBay auction.

Jerrod....looks like this auction made its way around the Net ! I had friends from around the globe pointing links back to it from every car genre',lol.

Way to restore and kudo's to your marketing !!

Loved the build quality for sure .

Cheers,Vinny