HybridZ

Unnatural Aspiration part 3

stony

I agree with the compression thing if I was running a manual. Gotta remember I'm on a powerglide with a 6000 stall. I'm trying to generate some more power off boost to help with the stall and spooling turbo. Right now having to hit it with 150 shot to get it on the stall. Without it,  the damn thing won't go above 4000rpm. About 1500 rpm short of where it needs to be to produce boost.

Cant find the dyno video but i was only making just a tad over 100hp at 4300. the converter needs more then that. 

So stock impression is 8.5:1 that's with .9mm headgasket. I had a 1.2mm with normal compression hks pistons so my guess my comp was lower then stock. Now I'm just above stock. I'm guessing (based on all calc) will be about 10.1. On e85 this should wake it up considerable off boost.

Its snappier for sure. May be because of no converter yet.... but last time i started it up like this it for sure sounded lazier. Rings are good so far no smoke. 

I did the math on the 1000CC to 1600cc injector upgrade and made the changes in the AEM. damn thing started right up like nothing ever happened. !!!!! 

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qu_HpSQ6rms" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• 2 weeks later...