HybridZ

Unnatural Aspiration part 3

stony

Dropped the red car at a real Professional Nhra certified chassis shop today.

Stay tuned for pics this guy sounds like he is going to finish it pretty quick!!!!

With that said the black car will be for sale shortly as a roller anybody interested???

Are they going to be using any of the original build, or are they going to redo all of it?

Yea i was happy to hear all of the questionable welding wil be able to be fixed an nothing will have to be removed.

Can't wait to see more

It's looking great!

What all are you having them do while it's there?

They are just finishing up the chassis. there is alittle welding left on the cage and all the interior tin, trans tunnel, and a few mounting tabs. When i get it back it will be ready to paint, install wiring and stuff ect ect. hope to have it running by the end of this summer.

• 1 month later...

Well I'm going down Wednesday to pull teh motor out of the black car and plop it in the red car to get measurements for the trans tunnel.

This guys shop business is picking up and he wants to finish my car quick!!!

I will try to snap any progress pics and get them posted

• 3 weeks later...

My motor has come out of the black car and gone into the red car now for tranny tunnel fabrication.

I'm going to Nellis for 2 weeks starting tomorrow and when i get back it should be a lot further along

Panels done?

Looks like a nice ride though I think I would be fearful that I didnt have enough "Drive line shield" with just the one bar we can see in the pics. Seen too many of those pretzel and come through to want to mess around. look forward to see more pics as it progreses