HybridZ

Unnatural Aspiration part 3

stony

• 4 weeks later...

Little update. With the lack of room in the back i decided to put the battery back in the original location. the stock frame rails are now tied into the cage floor, and the intercooler radiator and motor are all mounted. by the end of the week should have the floor sheetmetal done.

I'm headed to alabama for school for 6 weeks so i should be ready for pickup when i get back :mparty:

DSC03975.jpg

DSC03974.jpg

DSC03973.jpg

DSC03972.jpg

DSC03971.jpg

DSC03970.jpg

DSC03969.jpg

Nice. I'm curious how much mine weighs now, ie. how much was added with the swap. Do you remember what it was when you first did the swap? I figure it has to be like 2500 at least.

I weighed my '70 Z before the swap as follows...

LF 578 RF 644

LR 530 RR 500

Total 2252 lbs

weigh006.jpg

distribution calculator

weigh005.jpg

Should be interresting to see how much it changes.

Never wieghed it but if the HP calc are close it was around 2500lbs

i corned balacned mine recently - 2750 wet. I have some other additions - power steering, diff cooler, etc. and i could have gone lighter on the the cage and engine cradle. The TTT t/c rods add a few pounds!

Q

Mine was a shell. had a dash but no stuff under it other then gages. the interior had 2 seats, and there were no other accessories on the motor other then what it need to go.

I dynoed mine at 392rwhp and the best MPH it did was 127MPH. to get the Calculators to match i input 2500 lbs and it came out dead on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...