HybridZ

Unnatural Aspiration part 3

stony

My new wheels have arrived. the offset will let me use stock wheel openings :mrgreen:

Fuel cell is done.... waiting on door bar swing out parts to come in currently back order. Once they come in and are installed the chassis part of the car is done !!!!

DSC04761_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

My new wheels have arrived. the offset will let me use stock wheel openings :mrgreen:

Fuel cell is done.... waiting on door bar swing out parts to come in currently back order. Once they come in and are installed the chassis part of the car is done !!!!

Wow!! I love those wheels!! Just look at that shinny lip!! Bling...

• 2 weeks later...

Well the car is home again. Now i have to make time to start finishing her up

3979140206_7bd8f861a7_m.jpg

3979140170_8f64491ed7_m.jpg

3979140104_3f189c8a2f_m.jpg

3979144288_966c87f0c3_m.jpg

3979144300_28fe09c4df_m.jpg

3979144542_07847ab83c_m.jpg

3979144520_8ca401bf8c_m.jpg

Im going to wait till i get the wheelbase where it needs to be and 1/4 replaced before i say the wheel offset is too shallow. But i think they may need a small spacer.

3979144512_8fd511f540_m.jpg

DSC04805_thumb.jpg

Well since I'm not a shopowner and don't have acess to or the expeience with rbs as rob I will stick with my nine second rb z and like unless of course there is someone out there willing to spot some change for there name on the side of the car.

Well since I'm not a shopowner and don't have acess to or the expeience with rbs as rob I will stick with my nine second rb z and like unless of course there is someone out there willing to spot some change for there name on the side of the car.

Can I just give you the money for a pack of office-depot knock-off sharpies (hey, 12 in a box for 5 bucks!), and you then write my name in bubble letters on both sides???