HybridZ

Drove a GTR the other day!!... and a couple others

Cruez

My wife got me a birthday present where I got to drive some nice cars on Saturday...

First was a Lamborghini Gallardo, then an Aston Martin Vantage, and the icing on the cake was the GTR.

The Lambo was nice and pretty fast it had an odd feeling when you first get going, almost felt like a locker in the rear end. The Aston had an amazing sound.. the exhaust opens up at about 4k..

I spent more time in the GTR... needless to say... anyone got an extra $85 grand I can have :D

Its comfortable, quick and handles great. I can honestly say that I could comfortably drive that car everyday to work. I had a smile on my fast the entire time driving. I've got a video, but not online yet... not the best camera work either :)

Its a traveling company from what I hear. I guess they come through my town a couple times a year. Basically load up a bunch of supercars in a semitruck and go around the country letting people drive them for about 30-40 mins a piece... Its a pretty cool thing. Not sure how much it costs though.

Sounds like an awesome time! Cant wait for video

Edit i didnt read the link above. Challenger beat me to it.