HybridZ

i got bad news today

skib

AND I hope she learned a valuable lesson, STAY away from situations that are most likely to cause great harm.

ya im hoping she stays out of downtown for a while

I don't know a whole lot about law, but since he is a boxer, doesn't that make his hands lethal weapons? That could make things much worse for him, attempted murder maybe?

i told her mom to get the lawyer to press an attempted man slaughter charge, which is totally feasible since he is a trained fighter and just like any martial arts or military trained fighter his hands should be considered lethal weapons. id love to press everything possible and put his ass in lock up for a long long time.

the Dr. said that literally a cm in the wrong direction would have killed her.

theres still a chance of her having a stroke at any time from a clot breaking loose in her artery.

i went and hung out with her at the hospital for about 6 hours lastnight and shes doin ok, pretty drugged and scared still. the fact that you know you can have a stroke at anytimes pretty damn scary:?

shes still staying the hospital but is out of ICU and making small improvements. her and i took a walk around the wing and her mom got her some nachos from muchos gracias insted of the rank smelling hospital fish dinner :weird: lol

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Paul, its greatly appreciated.

this, and Ferrariferg's post, just further prove what a great close knit group our Zcar/Datsun communities are. Its really half the reason I love my Z as much as I do.

I told her your where all pullin for her, she thought it was funny lol but appreciated non the less

this, and Ferrariferg's post, just further prove what a great close knit group our Zcar/Datsun communities are. Its really half the reason I love my Z as much as I do.

It's the biggest part as to why I own two Z's.

The camradery and support from this community is the best I've been a a part of yet, bar-none!

My father had his heart surgery and I told him that the Z guys are rootin' for him, and he made a funny joke while I was taking pictures of this weird sign posted on the wall in his hospital room... "hey, no pictures for your car friends on the internets... I don't want them to see me with this one... The engine isn't running good and I don't like the wheels I have on this one." (as he's laying down in a movable hospital bed, LOL).

Good thing she's making a come back and walking around. With the record that guy has i'm wondering why someone hasn't stuffed him under lock and key before... but it looks like someone posted a 250,000 bail before.