HybridZ

Share your favorite Math/Science/Engineering jokes.

X64v

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, a priest, an opthamologist, and an engineer are playing golf and they come up on a foursome that's just playing slow as molasses. Not only are the slow, but they seem oblivious to the threesome behind them. The priest, opthomologist, and engineer try their best to look impatient in hopes of catching the foursome's attention so they'll be invited to play thru, but no joy from the slow players. Finally, the opthamologist has had enough and flags down a Greenskeeper in a cart and say's to him- hey, what's the deal with that foursome in front of us? They are slow as hell and won't let us play thru. The Greenskeeper replies: "oh, that's a group of blind golfers. They have these cool golf balls that make a noise so they know where it is, and some sort of GPS thingies they carry to help them line up. I'll drive up there and tell them you want to play thru.

The priest says: "Oh, I'm so sorry we were so impatient. I had no idea. I'll have my congregation pray for them this Sunday".

The opthamologist says: "Yeah, I feel terrible. Get their phone numbers and I'll invite them to my clinic to see if there's something we can do about their sight".

The engineer says: "Why don't they just play at night?"

Snort....

• 2 weeks later...

An architect, an artist, and an engineer were discussing whether it was better to spend time with the wife or a mistress.

The architect said "I enjoy time with my wife. I'm building a solid foundation for an enduring relationship."

The artist said "I enjoy time with my mistress. The passion and mystery I fine there is beautiful."

The engineer said, "I like having both. They each assume you are spending time with the other, and you can go to the office and get some work done."