HybridZ

wtb z car near ct

acidrain088

Guest clayg08

i have a 1978 280Z with a blown engine here in ohio. 1500OBO or mustang trade will take it. no rust anywhere, has been recently rubberized, the whole cars been pretty much restored and has performance mods. just the rear main seal on the engine went recently.

i have a 1978 280Z with a blown engine here in ohio. 1500OBO or mustang trade will take it. no rust anywhere, has been recently rubberized, the whole cars been pretty much restored and has performance mods. just the rear main seal on the engine went recently.

any pics im interested

Guest michael engelhardt

hey, i have a 1973 240z that hasn't been on the road since 1981 and has very little rust. the dogleg on the pass. side is rusted, however i bought a new replacement for that side. interior is good and the bottom of car looks new. if you want to see pics of car log onto ctzcc.com and look under member rides. my name is mike engelhardt and the car is the lime green one.i have about 95% of parts to finish car. 845-485-4840 3500.00

Edited by michael engelhardt
added price