HybridZ

Is it possible to make my 280zx an AWD car?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my mistake. I thought this was HybridZ where people on this forum try different things with their zeds instead of sticking to the same combination that everyone else has. I must have pressed the wrong button and gone to the wrong forum where everyone has a clone of each others cars and are too scared to try a new project. (By the way. This isn't a new concept. Its been done before).

Well hence my sig .. i dont think i stick to "combinations everyone else has"

Anyhow the sarcasm in my post is because the question is asked in the manner it was put there..

If you need to ask it is not going to happen!

ON the oher hand im all for all diffrent swaps.. but sort of tired of questions : "can i put yada yada in my car?"

Everything is possible with enough time funds and and a sence of willingness!

Fair enough. People have to start somewhere though. But I see what you mean by the questions. Its the type of question that is asked that tells you if the person has the capabilities to do modifications and when they ask a simple question about a complicated mod then they are over their heads. But having said that, I've seen some amazing mods that have been done by so called novices as well. As long as they find someone with the knowledge and patience to help them along the way. My comment was more about the negative comments that seem to pop into most posts rather than giving someone a nudge in the right direction.