HybridZ

Attn. possible aftermarket CV set up!!!!

Guest 280Tom'z

Guest 280Tom'z

i went to the world of wheels show in D.C. today great show anyway there was a guy from a speed shop called Trifecta Motor Sports that had a display of a custom FWD CV shaft and plates basicly everything from the rearend to the rotor and i got to talking to him about a setup for a Z because they do RWD also and he told me if i got him the specs and parts he could start making a setup for Z's the CVs use the Moores crown instead of OEM tripod, alum. knuckles, any bolt pattern hub w/disc breaks clapier inclued and all of has been proven on some top fuel drag cars because i told the guy that most of you were high HP apps. good thing about it is you wouldnt have to mod anything and you could by either the whole mutha deal or just the CVs get back to me if intrested or the number is (410)414-9000 and (410)414-8054 these guys will also install everything they sell and sell everything from air filters to complete motor setups burnout.gif

could we get custom bolt patterns and subtract the disc brakes for a modified price?

I wanna use R32GT-R brakes all around but it requires 5x114.3 so if they were set for that then i could use them also, the strength of it is appealing..got a price?

z line "and you could buy either the whole mutha deal or just the CVs" I think that should answer your question. Man I would love to hear all about this. It would keep me from having to go through the pains of the vette irs swap. Get back with this guy and post this in som more forums.

Man this could save me so much time and money forgive me for posting twice but Im hardly ever on this forum so I posted this info on some of the other forums. This has to be possible Id spend the money on it. Way better then having the custom frame for a vette irs built. Im going to be gone for a week but Im gonnna try and call these people when I get back to town.

Guest 280Tom'z

as long as we have high demand after the SE Z meet i'll take my spare r200 (because i need a backup incase i break sumtin) and rear suspention up to him my self so he can start cranking out these things