HybridZ

WTB 4x114.3 wheels.. 13-15 inch and 6-7 wide

LeX

i have a set of old westerns that were on my car when i got it. has tires on it and seemed to be okay whenever i drove it on weekends. just took them off last weekend. they are 14x7 i believe but will check when i get home if you would like. for faster response, email me at twista240z@gmail.com

sure just let me know any info on them I may well be interested depending on how they look!

I have a set of 14x7 aluminum slotted wheels like the ones that were dealer installed in the '70s. They look like crap and will need to be totally cleaned up, sanded, polished, etc. I have a set off brand new center caps and emblems for them also. If you want the wheels you can have them free and the caps for less than what I paid for them (they sell for about $35-$40 a set so I,ll give them to you for say $20). I live near Knoxville Tennessee so it would be a nice day cruise for you to come up and get them. Let me know if you or anyone else wants them. I'm not really interested in the hassel of shipping them. Steve.

I have a set of 14x6.5 minilites.

This is a pic of them way back when they where on the car.

DSC01086.jpg

DSC01089.jpg

Here is some pics of them i took recently. they are in my sisters basement so they where a tad dirty when i took these but they clean up nice with a rag.

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

The tires on them are in good shape except for the fact that i put some flat spots on them when i wrecked the car last summer. well i think 3 of them do.

Ill do $200+shipping