HybridZ

Injector Wiring

Meph

Ive started my wiring saga. Ive got the 6 stock injectors plugs ready to wire to the EK6 Harness.

The loom digram for the injectos has 7 wires

-DIG OUT1

-DIG OUT2

-13.8VDC INJ

-INJ1

-INJ2

-INJ3

-ING4

Im going to be doing batch firing on my JZ, 3 injectors output firing 2 injectors each.

Each injector pair has 2 black wires and a common white. Do INJ1-4 provide a ground and I should run the negatives of the pairs to them and wire all the whites to the larger 13.8vdc wire?

Not a total idiot, but Im having a difficult time on this one.

This help point me towards the wiring order, maybe help someone answer my problem?

The E6K can only provide 4 fuel outputs, therefore it cannot control each cylinder’s injection

on an engine with more than 4 cylinders. For 6 or 8 cylinder engines, the E6K can operate in a

semi-sequential mode. With the Ign / By set to 2, each injection will occur once per engine

cycle. The injectors need to be paired to cylinders adjacent in the firing order. For example,

on a six cylinder engine with firing order 1-5-3-6-2-4, the injectors would be paired to fuel

channels as follows :

Channel 1 INJ1/INJ2 cyl 1 and cyl 5

Channel 2 INJ3/INJ4 cyl 3 and cyl 6

Channel 5 Digital Out 2 cyl 2 and cyl 4

• 2 weeks later...

Wire INJ1-3 in the following order:

1 to one side of injectors 1&6

2 to """2&5

3 to """3&4

INJ4 is not used

Run 13.8 DC INJ to the other side of all injectors.

You can run semi-sequential with this wire config.

Don't know about the E6K, but most Haltechs have an injector current setting that is made according to your injector impedence.