HybridZ

Complete 5 Speed Swap

Gilli

Looking for everything necessary to convert from a automatic transmission to a 5 speed transmission. Eg - 5 Speed tranny, Clutch slave cylinder, clutch fluid lines, clutch pedal assembly, ect; The whole shabang!

Will settle for a reasonable price.

There's a '78 280Z in a j/y half an hour from me that I've pulled a few parts from. If you really wanted it I could probably pull the 5-speed and everything associated with it, but I wouldn't have any way of making sure it worked. On the plus side, I'm only a few hours up the road from you.

I can't help but thinking there'd be a good number of pick-n-pull type yards in the greater Las Vegas area that'd have one stop shopping for what you need. Just wait for a 1/2 off day and go crazy stripping some less fortunate old Z.

There's a '78 280Z in a j/y half an hour from me that I've pulled a few parts from. If you really wanted it I could probably pull the 5-speed and everything associated with it, but I wouldn't have any way of making sure it worked. On the plus side, I'm only a few hours up the road from you.

I can't help but thinking there'd be a good number of pick-n-pull type yards in the greater Las Vegas area that'd have one stop shopping for what you need. Just wait for a 1/2 off day and go crazy stripping some less fortunate old Z.

I have a 78' 280z too ;)

Well.. What's the condition of the parts?.. And how much would you charge for all of it? Flywheel, Clutch, tranny, everything. ; Yep we sure do have a pick-a-part here but currently no S30's :(

Sorry, I'm going to have to retract my offer based on some news we received this morning. Instead of playing with cars I'll be spending as much of the next few weeks as I can with my Father. Sorry I couldn't help you at this time.

• 3 weeks later...